Happier together with Happy Money.
We work with Lending Partners to bring our mission of delivering affordable, accessible financial products and services to life.Let's talk
Happy Money has helped over
since its inception – working with customer-focused Lending Partners to fund over
in personal loans
Work with a strategic partner
As an established fintech, Happy Money is a strategic innovation partner for mission-aligned financial institutions.
- Over 5 years of long-standing partnerships with financial institutions carrying over $90B in assets
- Commitment to our community-focused partners and our shared mission to make banking better
- Exclusive access to an innovative digital transformation partner
Grow your loan portfolio
Powered by technology, our digitally-native approach acts as a turnkey acquisition channel and game-changing consumer brand for your institution.
- Differentiated member demographic
- Access to diversified marketing channels with a fixed acquisition cost
- Partnership with a fun & fresh consumer lifestyle brand
Optimize your balance sheet
Happy Money helps bring you portfolio diversification, increased profitability, and opportunities to grow and build positive futures.
- Partners have seen up to a 15% increase in profitability through a 5% balance sheet allocation
- High yield, short duration loans with an emphasis on resiliency
- Nationwide originations
What our partners are saying
“Through our partnership with Happy Money, we’ve been able to book high-quality consumer loans at attractive yields that diversify our portfolio, and tap another source of members that we can develop a broader relationship with in the future.”
“One of the things that we like about the Happy Money platform is that it brings into our ecosystem younger American consumers. It provides us with a high-quality asset through the Payoff loan as well as the opportunity to develop a deeper relationship with a member who tends to share our values.”
“The impact of this as a class over the past few years has filled a spot on our balance sheet with high-yielding, well-performing loans that would have taken a lot of time, energy, and money for us to build out internally.”
Key Lending Partners